Thanks for a Great Conference!
The 2021 CCCA National Conference was a huge success! Our conference team worked diligently to bring interactivity and impactful learning into this one-day online experience and it paid off. Hundreds of participants and speakers enjoyed hours of interactive learning and quality networking.
All sessions were recorded and registered participants will continue to have access to the conference platform for 30 days to catch up on what they may have missed.
If you did not attend the conference but are interested in watching the recordings, please contact email@example.com to register.
* * * * *
The Conference is a one-day virtual event on April 22. Registration includes:
- 2 inspiring keynote presentations, featuring the latest intelligence and guidance from industry thought leaders
- 12 professional development workshops
- The opportunity to earn CPD hours early in the year, well before the year-end deadline
- Networking cafés and activities to meet and greet with your in-house colleagues from across Canada
- A full-service Exhibitor Hall to visit with our exclusive vendors, learn about the latest product and service solutions available, and win prizes
- Body movement breaks hosted by a professional Pilates instructor
- Profile pages for all participants to see who's attending and connect on a personal level
Registration fees depend on your membership status, and we offer many discounts to help you out. If you aren't a member yet, save instantly by joining the CCCA today!
|Non-Member (Join today!)
|CCCA/CBA Member Small Group Rate1
|CCCA/CBA Member Large Group Rate2
|CIC.C Alumni & Current Students3
|CCCA/CBA Member Lawyer in Transition4
|CCCA/CBA New Lawyer Member5
|CBA Student Member6
Click here for more information on the member discounts or contact us with any questions.