Executive Committee Expectations
Before applying, applicants should consider the following expectations for CCCA Executive Committee Members:
- Attend all meetings of the Executive Committee:
- During COVID restrictions, the Executive will meet by Zoom 6 to 8 times during the term. This includes a mandatory orientation session and bimonthly meetings.
- Post-COVID, the Executive will likely meet at least one time in person during the term and by Zoom for the remainder of meetings.
- Participate in one or two Committees on which you will be asked to serve.
- Attend the CCCA National Conference:
- During COVID restrictions, the Conference will be held virtually.
- Post-COVID, the Conference will likely be a 2- to 3-day event, held in person or in a hybrid format, in accordance with public health recommendations.
- Support the CCCA National Conference by:
- Promoting registration for the Conference among fellow Branch members, co-workers and other relevant professional networks.
- Attending and remaining in attendance throughout the Conference.
- Serving as Ambassadors at social and networking sessions by welcoming new members, supporting sponsors and exhibitors, etc.
- Support CCCA webinars and signature events by:
- Attending and remaining in attendance throughout
- Promoting registration among fellow Branch members, co-workers and other relevant professional networks.
- Secure the support of your employer to hold the position of Executive Committee Member for the relevant term so that you can devote the time required to fulfill your duties.
- Declare any conflicts of interest and sign a confidentiality agreement.
- Be aware that the CCCA covers the cost of attendance at in-person meetings in accordance with its expense claim policy.