Call for Nominations: CCCA Executive Committee
Thank you to all those who submitted their applications for the following positions. We will advise you soon of the results.
- Vice-Chair: For a term of one (1) year commencing September 1, 2021, and ending August 31, 2022
- Treasurer: For a term of two (2) years commencing September 1, 2021, and ending August 31, 2023
- Six (6) Members-at-Large:
- Three (3) to be elected for a term of two (2) years commencing September 1, 2021, and ending August 31, 2023
- Three (3) to be elected for a term of one (1) year commencing September 1, 2021, and ending August 31, 2022
The CCCA believes strongly in the importance of good governance. Diversity is foundational to good governance. As a member of the CCCA Executive Committee, you will be a part of the group that defines the direction and priorities of the Association. We are seeking engaged members who bring an array of diverse perspectives to the table because diversity, equity and inclusion make us better. Familiarity and experience with other CBA activities is helpful but not mandatory.
For more information, view the Roles and Expectations for Executive Committee Members.
2021-2022 Executive Officers
- Chair: Steve Smyth, CIC.C
- Past Chair: Margot Spence
- Vice-Chair: To be elected
- Treasurer: To be elected
- Secretary: Alexandra Chyczij, CCCA Executive Director
In addition to the foregoing, nine (9) Branch Representatives will be appointed to the Executive Committee by their Branches (British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland & Labrador).
If there is more than one candidate for any position, an election will be held for that position. Only current Executive Committee members are eligible to vote in such an election.