We have many colleagues, professional acquaintances and peers in our in-house community whose contributions and achievements have made a big impact on our lives. While their hard work and dedication may not fit under a specific award category, we would like to publicly recognize them for their professional support, mentorship, encouragement or simple acts of kindness.
We are launching the CCCA In-House Appreciation Initiative to provide the in-house community with an opportunity to recognize these people who have had a positive influence on our lives and the in-house community.
- Do you have an in-house colleague or peer who has made an impact on your career?
- Do you know someone who has worked on a project, initiative or program who you feel deserves recognition?
- Has there been an individual in our Canadian in-house community who you feel deserves a round of applause for their professional work, support or mentorship?
- Is there someone you wish to recognize simply to say thank you?
Call-To-Action: Short Submissions
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, we encourage you to submit an in-house appreciation note. Your note will be published in In-House Edition articles on this initiative on an ongoing basis. Submissions should consist of the following:
- Your name, organization, title and, if desired, headshot
- The name, organization, title and, if desired, headshot of the individual you are recognizing
- A brief note (no longer than 200 words) explaining why you wish to recognize this individual
Submissions may be sent to Barbara De Dios, Co-Chair of the CCCA Editorial Board, at email@example.com.
Encouragement, recognition, words of appreciation and professional connections are important values to cultivate as we continue to work through these challenging times. They lift up not only the person being recognized but also the community as a whole.
Help us shine a light on our amazing in-house members by joining the In-House Appreciation Initiative and submitting your note today!
Barbara De Dios is Corporate Counsel at Canadian Dental Services Corporation, a dental services organization acquiring businesses in the dental industry across the country. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.