Build your own experience
We have deconstructed this year's conference to fit into your schedule. This means you can create your own experience by attending one, a few or all the presentations, workshops and panels from May 3 to 19. Presentations, workshops and panels will be held in 2-hour segments every Tuesday and Thursday.
Registration generously sponsored by:
You will still have the benefits of experiencing community, networking, and recorded and on-demand content through a virtual conference platform. You can access to the platform throughout the month of programming, and all sessions will be streamed through it, along with pre- and post-event recordings and other on-demand content. You can choose to register for a single session, a targeted stream or the full conference.
Registration also includes activities to meet and greet with your in-house colleagues from across Canada, as well as a full-service Exhibitor Hall to visit with our exclusive vendors, learn about the latest product and service solutions available, and win prizes.
Registration fees depend on your membership status, and we offer many discounts to help you out. If you aren't a member yet, save instantly by joining the CCCA today!
If you have any trouble registering, please contact CLE@ccca-cba.org.
||Per Stream (includes Keynotes)
||Per Keynote/ Session
|Non-Member (Join today!)
|CBA Student / Articling + Bar Admission Member
The following discounts are available to CCCA/CBA MEMBERS ONLY. Please note that only one discount may be used per person. Contact us for the discount code.
- 50% off: CCCA/CBA Members who are alumni or students of the Business Leadership Program for In-House Counsel
- 50% off: CCCA/CBA Members who are alumni of or participants in the CCCA Mentoring Program
- 25% off: CCCA/CBA Member group rate for attendees registering in a group of 5 or more from the same Member organization
- 25% off: CCCA/CBA Members who work for government organizations
- 25% off: CCCA/CBA Member who are in transition and are looking for a new in-house counsel role
- 25% off: CCCA/CBA Members who are new lawyers, in their first 3 years of call