About the Conference
In today’s world, you must be confident in your skills and novel in your approach. Gain the strategies you need at the CCCA’s virtual national conference in May—which we have deconstructed to fit into your schedule. This means you can create your own experience by attending one, a few or all the presentations, workshops and panels from May 3 to 19, and come away with the tools to build your reputation as effective lawyer and leader.
And this will not be just another webinar! Here are some of the many opportunities to connect:
- Be prepared for future challenges and opportunities with our opening and closing keynote presentations.
- Meet other participants through comment and chat features.
- Connect with other attendees via instant chat and video meetings and in the virtual lounge throughout the day.
- Gain points for participating and interacting for your chance to win over $1000 worth of gift cards.
- Visit virtual exhibits to learn about the latest services, enjoy demos and for more chances to win.
- Download and further explore hot topics and conference content via discussion boards and a real-time social media wall.
Until we meet in person again, let’s gather from wherever you now call your office and connect in the chat rooms, via the conference app and during our networking events to share experiences and advice as we establish this new normal. Plus, get all your continuing professional development hours for the year in this one event for one low price, as all conference sessions will be recorded.