Innovation and Efficiency: Tales from the In-House Counsel Trenches
(Sponsored by Thomson Reuters)
Those who can, do…and then help others like you.
Be part of an important conversation with your colleagues, who are developing better client service, managing the fiscal and human resources of their departments to meet the ever-increasing workload demands and finding ways to innovate within and outside their departments. Learn how to identify opportunities for innovation from those who are not just surviving, but thriving in the trenches.
- Zena Applebaum, Director, Professional Firm and Corporate Segments, Thomson Reuters
- Lianne Furlong, Chief Litigation Counsel, Aviva Insurance
- Stephen Cooper, Senior Counsel, ATB Financial
- Melissa LaFlair, Director Legal Operations, Legal Services Division, WSIB Ontario
When & Where:
- Tuesday, April 9 – 10:45 AM to 12:15 PM ET
- Room: TBD